Personal coaching is often a misunderstood and “fuzzy” concept. What is it? What does it look like? How do I know this is for me? How can I judge results? Why are there so many coaches in the marketplace? And the beat goes on ….
Why have so many already successful people turned to working with a personal business coach?
Because anyone reaching for a major pinnacle of success, be it in business, athletics or politics, knows that no one, no matter how talented and powerful they may seem, finds true success alone. They know that mentors, coaches and supporters are essential to achieving the best results, and this is what a personal coach does.
My humble advice is to SLOW DOWN. And put a real coaching strategy together to drive whatever result it is that you’re looking for over the long term.
Is It For You?
YOU are the owner, CEO or leader of an innovative, growth focused, hardworking company wanting faster, better results. But something keeps getting in the way. You are looking for these outcomes: Clarity on your strengths. Clarity on your focus. A clear plan for growth and achievement.
What To Expect
It all begins with understanding. Understanding your direction. Understanding your strengths. Understanding your industry. Understanding your goals. This understanding enables me to craft customized solutions to fit you.
- Due Diligence. We conduct due diligence to learn about your goals and motivations.
- Private Workshop. We will explore strategic thinking, execution planning and constructing a one-page plan for your goals.
- Coaching Calls. “Executive Coaching Calls” weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. The purpose of these sessions is to coach you on the implementation of your program, and act as a sounding board for any other challenges or issues that may arise.
- Checkups/Assessments. Every three months, you will complete an online assessment to monitor the progress you have made over time.
- Continual Learning. Continuous learning is at the heart of everything we do. This includes suggested reading, tools and other resources included with your program.
Introductory Coaching Call
Take 30 minutes to get clear about where you’d like to take your business and what might be standing in your way. Speak with me on a video conference call or regular phone call.
During our Discovery Call you will have the opportunity to: Zero in on where you want your business to be three years from now. Identify the most important obstacles in the way of achieving your goals. Determine the next steps to take—your plan and path.
All the best