In his recent Fortune article, Verne Harnish (founder of Gazelles, Inc.) highlighted five key questions to start 2015 for your company to answer. The answers can go a long way toward powering your company’s growth in the upcoming year. Take time to scan these questions and vigorously discuss the answers at your next leadership team meeting.
Here they are:
- Would you rehire your key executives?
- Can you state your strategy simply?
- What’s your cash conversion cycle?
- What 25 relationships do you need to nurture?
- What could disrupt your industry?
Comment and let me know which question gave you the best insight.